Internet Person-to-Person Payments
Killer app or line extension?
: OBR 54
Online Banking needs a killer app to fuel growth. Person-to-Person payments involve not only the sender but the receiver – as long as that person is online, they become a customer in order to receive the payment. Seems like more incentive than usual. And, if it works, nothing makes for a positive response like getting the money.
• Building a Real Virtual Bank
• Product of the Month: Person-to-Person (P2P) Payments
• Innovations: P2P Payment Providers
• Confinity (aka PayPal) is first to launch
• DotBank close behind
• Checkfree to launch Q2 2000
• OBR Best of the Web: PayTrust launches SmartBalance statement aggregation
• Web Tools & Tricks
• Splash screen from Everbank.com
electronic payments, p2p, email payments, online retail banking, ebpp, eip, bill payment, bill presentment